We have a small staff, and have implemented an online appointment booking program to streamline the appointment process.
A couple of really important things to note:
- If you are bringing multiple animals, they each need their own appointment time.
- Please enter your pet’s name and reason for your visit in the memo box.
- If you are a first time client, welcome! We hope we can work with you to make your pet the best that they can be. If you have looked over the website, you should have a good idea of what we can offer your dog, cat or horse. If you have not spoken with Dr Topham, or is she has never seen your pet before, you will want to book the Initial Exam appointment. This appointment is 75 minutes long, and Dr Topham will examine your pet from top to bottom, every muscle, every joint. In that way, we can determine not only what the primary problem might be, but also any compensatory problems. We treat the whole pet. During that appointment we will try to get started on any initial therapy your pet might benefit from as well.
- If you are looking for just a chiropractic (spinal manipulation) visit, you will see that service is offered separately. The spinal manipulation appointment is 15 minutes long, and as such is ONLY for clients with dogs that have no issues or injuries that need to be addressed. It is for healthy dogs looking for routine adjustments.
- For returning clients, please choose the appointment that best describes what you want or need for your pet. Again, please put your pets name and issues or injuries. We can then check to be sure you will have the right amount of time for us to work on your pet.
- If you are unsure which services your pet needs, or are having difficulty with the scheduling program, you can contact the office by email at PRanimalrehab@gmail.com or call us at 440-552-5073.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, you need to do so greater than 24 hours in advance. You can follow the “Manage my Appointments” section in your confirmation email.
- Road construction season is upon us. Highway 422 will be under construction until 2016. You can find updates on ODOT website. Please check your route and allow extra time for travel if that is the highway you will be using.